somebody or something: Stop-Start

Monday, November 10, 2014

Stop-Start

Stop-Start

He says -
If my eyes glance upon your bright iris,
travel down your slender nostrils,
to the gap between your flush lips,
would you stop me?

If my shoulders grazed your sultry arms,
inch on under your uncovered biceps,
nudging into your silken skin,
would you stop me now?

If my palms brush your tarsals,
on towards the wedges of your calves,
back around your steaming thighs,
would you stop me now?

If my fingertips cruised along your perfect waist,
tracing a line through your tumultuous curves,
on the way, prodding the tips of your soft bosom,
would you stop me now?

If my lips slid down your well-marked neck,
flirting to sneak into the valley below,
snailing its way down to the vast, the paradise,
would you stop me now, though?

She says -
My dear,
why all this talk about stopping,
when all I am thinking,
why do you not start now?

No comments:

Post a Comment